Since 2013 Renault has set up direct access to assistance for users in case of questions or problems with Renault multimedia systems like R-Link. This assistance is called Helpline.
- France : 0170489258 / R-Link.helplineFR@renault.com
- U-K : +44 8443690000 / R-Link.helplineUK@renault.com
- Ireland : 1890710200 / R-Link.helplineIE@renault.com
- Spain : +34 902011076 / R-Link.helplineES@renault.com
- Belgium : 078600007 / R-Link.helplineBE@renault.com
- Netherlands : 0800 0303 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the information that I recommend you to put in your mail (or have it at hand in case of a call) to save you time and avoid unnecessary exchanges at the beginning:
• The VIN of the vehicle (box E of registration card: number starting with VF1 for Renault or UU1 for Dacia)
• The R-Link serial number
• The software version of the R-Link.
• The state of the Network with a photo (especially if it concerns a connectivity problem)
• If possible, pictures to illustrate the problem.